Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Introducing Holly!


My name is Holly Brown and I have been stamping for about eight years. It seems like I've always been involved in crafty pursuits ever since I was a little girl with a coloring book in one hand and crayons in the other hand. My husband and I love to spoil our puppies, watch movies together, and work on our vegetable garden in our spare time. My stamping hobby keeps me sane after a long work week and it's always fun to see what I can create with stamps, inks, and papers.



Holly's Card!








Yay! Welcome to the team! We're getting down to introducing our last (but not least!) members!

No comments:

Post a Comment