Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Monday, February 28, 2011

Introducing Sue Allen!

Introducing Sue!
Greetings
My name is Sue Allen and I live in a small town in Southern Ontario.

For as long as I can remember I have been artistic with dozens of creative outlets. NeedleArts including tatting and lacemaking and all things related have had their turn but paper is my passion/obsession. It began decades ago with charcoal and pencil drawing, then progressed to watercolour. At the moment it is stamping and I am loving it! I have a weakness for techniques and Bling which seems to find a way onto almost every card I make... sometimes not in a very subtle way.

I am so thrilled to be joining Carol and all the fine artists on this Design Team and look forward to seeing everyone's creations.





Sue's Card!






Welcome to the team!!

1 comment:

  1. Well now, that's just gorgeous Sue :) I love all the gems in her hair!

    ReplyDelete