Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Contest Winner!

Hi All!
I was meaning to post this yesterday...but I had some very uncool things happen over the weekend. If any of you remember our Remembrance Day contest, I had my chinchilla, Kiki, choose our winner...well, she died very tragically on Saturday after I had her at the vet's office for 2 hours. So, needless to say, I have been a very upset blogger. R.I.P. Sweet Kiki: Mommy misses you!

But, better late than never!
We had three entries this month:




This card was created by Cindy Baker! She used the Class Act tree (I can't find it on the site right now...figures!) and the Class Act Chickadees! I can't get enough of the paper tearing technique :)











Next up is Sue Allen! Since she sent me a little "how-to" I'm going to paste it here for you!
"The technique is called dryer sheet. Stamps by Class Act [Each Snowflake; Splat Snowflake; Small Snowflake], border punch by Martha Stewart. The snowflakes and greeting are stamped first. Then the entire piece is covered with glue stick and a used dryer sheet is placed on the top and pressed well down. While still wet glitter (also Class Act) is sprinkles over the top then left to dry. Once dry put the card together and add embellishments."
Thanks for that, Sue! Makes my job easier hehe! I also LOVE those stamps!








Last but not least is Pat Moore, a first-time contest participant! Wahoooo! Here, Pat used a very pretty photo, and stamped the Class Act Polar Bear on it! hehe...cute! Just adds that finishing touch :)








Now, now, now...for this contest I just put names on a piece of paper and put them in a box! 33.33333333333% chance ladies!!!
Soooo...the picked paper saysssss....Pat Moore!! Congrats, Pat! Please send us your mailing address and we'll be sending some prize rubber your way!

For future reference, anyone on the Chapel Road or Class Act Design Team is more than welcome to submit cards, however they will not be entered to win prizes! I leave prizes to my Bloggers :-)

Has anyone checked out the World Dolls? What do you think? We're considering bringing out more!

Thanks everyone! I will be posting a new contest in the next little while!

Yours Truly,
Raychel

No comments:

Post a Comment