Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Greetings.
My card uses parts of the newly released Dolls of the World. This is from the Holland set which I really love. The tulip is stamped in black then coloured in prismacolour pencils and odorless mineral spirits and paper stubbies. Light blue is then sponged on the outside and then mounted on coral and celery green. A corner punch is used on the ends and all of the green is covered with Class Act glitter. It is then foam mounted on a white card that has been embossed with a cuddlebug folder. Maybe this tulip will encourage Spring to hurry on its way but with all this rain we may have to throw it a life preserver.
Happy Stamping
Sue Allen

1 comment: