Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Introducing Chelsea!

Hi! My name is Chelsea and I have been crafting for the past 5 years! I am in love with paper! I find crafting to be relaxing and allows me to express my inner self. I enjoy designing for a number of different companies and being able to experiment with different products. My 2 favorite products are paper and ribbon! I have 5 tubs of ribbon and 12 tubs of paper! Whenever I meet a new crafter my encouragement to them is: creativity comes within, no one can tell you HOW to create but can give you tips on creating. :)









Chelsea's Creation!





I'm very glad to have you on the team! Your organization is saving my butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment