Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Cards!

Hey guys!
So I've just been sitting here in the store, and I had the urge to make some cards! I'm not a huge stamper, but I LOVE stickers...so that's what I use to make most of my cards :)

Here is one that I made for Easter! Super easy, but I think it's cute! I used yellow organza ribbon, a pearl green cardstock, purple cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folder (don't know the same, I take all mine out of the package as soon as I get them...brilliant, huh?) and Bisous stickers!

I have a thing for making girly cards, so I thought I would make one for a boy! This one is made using orange and blue cardstock, Spellbinders, and Karen Foster stickers! I put popdots behind the blue backing and orange square with the tractor on it, so it pops up, too :)


This card started off as a boyish one - it didn't end up that way! I used We R Memory Keepers paper from the Cotton Tail collection, blue and purple cardstock, Karen Foster stickers, 2 Cuttlebug folders (the bottom one was just a border embosser) and fushia and blue brads!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute Cards Raychel :) But what else would I say LOL

    ReplyDelete