Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Been craftin'!

Hiiiii!!

So I got my craft on today!
My friend just got engaged (YAY!!!)...and by "just" I really mean in December...so I thought I should probabbbbbbbbbbbbly make them a card...like...yesterday.

This was super cool! I found stickers from Bo Bunny that match a set of Spell Binders that I have! - WOOT! Then I used Design Adhesives and glitter for the hearts, and Bazzil Two Scoops for the embossed look. THEN on the inside I thought it looked a little plain, so I used Sew Easy from We R Memory Keepers and Organza Ribbon.



Here are some scrapbook pages I've done up! I got the Spell Binder Grand Caliber which cuts larger dies - which is AMAZING because I always whine and complain that the regular Spell Binders don't cut big enough for a decent picture. These ones cut so big!! And the new paper line we have in is blowing my socks off!! The Easter one is part of the We R Memory Keepers Easter package, and the drink one is new from Paper House! Matching stickers and all!


No comments:

Post a Comment