Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Helllo my Bloggin' Buddies!!

I hope everyone (well, in Canada anyways) has been having a wonderful long weekend!! Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to make sure that you guys make a vote for what you want our next contest to be! It's pretty important that if you want to have an extra reason to make cards that you have had a say in the matter! :-) As of right now Remembrance is winning - and we are working on some new Remembrance designs as we speak.

Remembrance is ahead with 3 votes, while Christmas, Fall, and Thanksgiving are trailing at 1.

Make your vote count! :-)

Enjoy the gobble gobble! Will post with some new exciting things soon!

- Your Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment