Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey all!
There's quite a bit to report on from a very busy weekend here at Class Act!
The new website is almost finished being created!!! - now, don't go and get TOO excited...we still have to put all of our stamps on it, which is going to be a lot of work but we're going to get it done A.S.A.P.! Promise!

Aside from that, Carol and I went head-to-head with our so called "craft room" (known by friends and family as the "junk room," "messy room," and the ever-famous "what the heck is that room for, anyways?" I had spent most of yesterday working on cards (Yes! Me, working on cards again - maybe this blog is good for me, afterall!), and somehow managed to find everything I needed. However, I guess everything is lookin'-up-Raychel because she even gave me my own corner, complete with cabinet to put all of MY craft stuff! WOOOO!! Life is good.

I thought I would share my creations with you - and, you, my very special bloggers, are going to be getting a sneak peek at some of Class Act's brand new stamps that will be released in the very near future!! (pssst...this is just between us, she doesn't know I found her stash of newly pressed ones...teehee)




This was my first work of art! I used Class Act's Calla Lily (FL101L), black Memory inkpad, white glossy paper, brown cardstock, and green cardstock, and Tombow markers. It really took no time, and it looks pretty classy! Tombow markers are my new favourite toy. I never made cards before simply because I hated colouring with pencil crayons. They will change your colouring world!

This one was my second attempt to create a masterpiece. This is part of the new collection! It's a very fun stamp - and there are four of them that have this same design/look. All we need here is black and red cardstock, white ribbon, a border of somekind, and rhinestones! Around the edges of the black I used Rose Quartz Spash Metallic ink - they show up great on dark colours!
Yet another newbie! This cute little guy is part of an underwater collection that is in process of being released as well. Here I used Crystal Lacquer to give the crab a wet/underwater look.
Anddddd perhaps my favourite card and line coming out - THE GIRLIE DRINKS! Huzzah!! I'm pretty much changing the motto of my life to the saying on the card....as if I need more excuses! There are too many stamps to ink and blank pieces of paper kickin' around!
Again with the Tombow markers, but I just absolutely love love love the cute drink!!
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggI I think now is as great a time as any to open up a competition!! If you have Class Act/Chapel Road Art Stamps, e-mail your card or project to Raychel@classact.ca. The winner will be determined by poll on the Yahoo! stamping group, and the winner will be sent a free stamp that hasn't been released yet! Woohoo!! So send 'em in and let's get this going! The competition will close on Thursday July 22nd, so don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment