Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hellloooo crafty stampers!
Happy Sunday!
There's not much new to report on - I have been slacking in the card making department because things have been so crazy with trying to get the new website up! On average it takes about 5 minutes per image to do, and when you have a couple thousand images...it's painful! Not to mention how my eyes scream madly at me due to the LED exposure...

Carol and I are in a bit of a predicament. We really, really want to release the new site...but we only have about 6 categories of stamps completed on the site. Our main concern right now is Christmas, because it's that time of year that all of you homemade card makers look for some new and exciting Christmas stamps! There are MANY MANY MANY new images that we do not have on the old site...would you guys want us to release the site up until Christmas so that you can see what peeks your fancy? We would then add categories as we complete them throughout the month of August.

Leave a comment or send me an email at Raychel@Classact.ca and tell me your thoughts and suggestions! I'd love to hear what you have to say! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Raychel,

    Hey! I say post what you have because some of us are already making Christmas cards. Check out my blog:

    www.tmalakart.blogspot.com

    Are you having another contest?? I just blabbed all over ORSA that you were having a contest and failed to check the date it closed. Bummer!!

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carol Here!
    Raychel is in charge of the blog, and I have emailed her right away when I saw your post.
    She is going to make up another contest with another closing date. Please check back later today. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Therese,
    Thanks so much for the input! We're on it! We'll post it ASAP for all of your stamping needs :-)
    The new contest is up, running, and accepting projects all thanks to you :-)

    Thanks for reading!
    Raychel

    ReplyDelete