Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Wednesday, May 25, 2011


Greetings

A friend gifted me with this fabulous label. She said when she saw it she thought of me! I am not sure whether I should be chuffed or miffed because when she saw garbage my name just popped into her head! I guess I will go with the first one. The Count stamp was an obvious choice to accompany it. There is also a wonderful Lady stamp that would make a great companion stamp for say an anniversary or wedding card. I stuck the label down on black card stock with double-sided tape and embedded it with an embossing folder. The Count was stamped in versamark and heat embossed with Class Act embossing powder, trimmed and distressed around the edge and mounted on a piece of red card stock. The ribbon treatment uses a piece of very sticky double-sided tape. The ribbon is ruffled as you lay it down. I like to use a bamboo skewer to keep the folds even. The greeting was made using my Dymo label maker.

Hope everyone is enjoying the first Canadian holiday long-weekend of the summer. Otherwise known as the 'two-four' weekend. Somehow I have a feeling that Queen Victoria would not be amused!

Enjoy your blessings.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment