Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Monday, April 18, 2011

Here is another blog post from Sue!! Enjoy!!!


Greetings,


The new release for April is a phethora of wonderful Birdhouses! With all the bird noise outside all the Spring feelings came into play. There are so many possibilities that I had a hard time trying to settle on one (for now). This card is in the shape of a birdhouse with the fold at the top. The card is covered with designer paper and the roof is punched along the eaves. The birdhouse stamp I used has 2 joined together so I cut each one out separately and coloured them with prisma pencils and OMS. The ferns in the background are inked with two colours. Small punches flowers are added behind a birch branch I found outside and tied with some raffia. Of course several tons of bling was added just for good measure. The whole to the house was punched with a corner punch usuing a 1 1/2" square of card.

Enjoy the sounds and the smells of the Spring season.


Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment