Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Friday, April 22, 2011

Error...

Hi guys,

There has been an error in the posting times for our challenge post. I was trying to get ahead of the game and get all of the post formatting ready since I have to work tomorrow, and it was supposed to post on April 22 (Friday) but decided that it would be cool if it posted now! Uncool, Blogger!!

We're sorry for any inconvienence this may have caused, and we will still honour any challenge cards that come in - we will do another draw and have two winners for this particular challenge to make up for it.

I hope everyone has a marvelous long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment