Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello Fellow Bloggers, Stamps, Scrapers and Friends:

First, let me say thank you to all that participated in our first every blog hop. I think it went over very well! So Thank You all once again!

I have a special treat for you, since the first hop was a success and without any glitches, I have decided to have two winners selected. See, we are always full of surprises!


The first winner is Jennifer we don’t have a last name, so please contact me and the second winner is Theresa, again no last name, just nice pictures of both of you.

Can you please contact Carol and let her know which of the Class Act line of stamp you would like. Please don’t forget your mailing address.



We will be having another challenge coming up shortly, so check the blog so you don’t miss it.

1 comment:

  1. wow! I just checked in and see my name! how great is that?

    ReplyDelete