Hey there craftin' bloggers!

This is going to be where I'll highlight contests, competitions, and their results! If you enter a card in our contest

I will put it on the website (with full credit to you) unless you would prefer me not to – in which case state that in your e-mail, please.


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Announcing Our Design Team!

After all of the anticipation we are going to release the names of those who were chosen to be part of the Class Act and Chapel Road Design Team! Thank you to all of those who applied; the decisions were not easy by any means!

So, after much deliberation...

Chapel Road Design Team
Barbara Washington
Gini Williams
Holly Brown
Suzanne Czosek
and Chelsea Barnes, who is also our DT coordinator!

Class Act Design Team
Claudine Poch
Dawn Bennett
Donna Duquette
Sheila Bartlett
and Chelsea Barnes

Sue Allen has also been promoted to being my own personal Blog Assistant! Yay!! She'll help me keep this blog hoppin' with fun ideas and crafty creations!

One of the tasks of the Design Team is to send in a biography along with a picture so that we get a glimpse into the life of each and every individual, along with their artistic flare!

Congratulations, Ladies! And special thanks to Chelsea who helped Carol put all of this together in a short period of time!

Thanks so much everyone!
Your Class Act Insider

P.S. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CONTEST THAT CLOSES NEXT WEEKEND! Get your projects in! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Very excited to be joining the chapel road design team! looking forward to playing along in the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your confidence in me Raychel! I hope I can live up to your expectations. I will try my best and with all these other wonderful designers we have a winning team!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited for everyone! We can get this blog rollin' to be the "Be-All-End-All" off the stamping world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, ladies! I can't wait to get to know y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to work with you all! We have a great team! Please check your email for a email from me! :)

    ReplyDelete